Why NANO KOREA?
NANO KOREA is the Global Market Place for nanotechnology R&D and commercialization business where exhibitors and participants can engage in real exchanges aimed at creating new business in nanotechnology demand industries and boosting cooperation
- Discover the latest nano products of 350 companies from 15 countries
- Meet with 12,000 business professionals and players in related industries from
more than 40 countries
- Derive world-famous researchers’ outcomes from
1,000 latest nanotechnology presentations.
- Join 1:1 matchmaking business programs for maximum ROI
- Over the last decade, NANO KOREA has firmly positioned itself as one of the top three international nano-convergence events in the world with primary focus on nanotechnology R&D and commercialization.
- Exhibitors will research decision makers who come to NANO KOREA to see the latest technology and equipment that will help them with their research project and product development.
- NANO KOREA provides a venue to meet new customers conducting R&D in venture firms, universities, research labs and research centers in private businesses.
- NANO KOREA help save time and cost from entering into the Korea market as it is the only exhibition in Korea focused on nanotechnology Business.
- NANO KOREA offers locational advantage in terms of attracting more exhibitors and buyers as it is held in COEX in downtown Seoul. This year, it will be held alongside programs on related new technological fields to expand the scope of exchange and cooperation among industries.